On Sunday I woke up super early and decided to go for a run. It was my sister’s birthday and she would have been 23 years old. After running I headed to Vons were I purchased flowers for her then headed off to McDonalds. Yes I know, I know. McDonald’s after running what was I thinking?! But in fact I was thinking. I was thinking of how difficult this day was for my mom so I assumed some flowers and breakfast would have helped her. I came home to my mom and dad working outside getting ready for their party. That’s right they were throwing a party. Not for my sister or her memory but because my grandmother, my dad’s mother, had turned 83 years old. I need to note that I wasn’t told about the party until a week before it was happening and I was told because my mom was insistent that I not be there. That’s right folks. I wasn’t invited to a party that was being hosted in my house. But I didn’t mind. I was going to see the shaman so who cared if I missed a silly party with people I didn’t even like and who had rejected me all my life.

So I drove to Rosemead. My friend, who had come down from Monterey to be a part of this event, would be meeting me at the location. I met Jon, the shaman, in his hotel room. He talked to me about a variety of things such as the history of his training, the way the body and spirit works, chakras, entity extraction, soul retrievals, destiny retrievals, etc. These would be important for what I  was about to go through. We spoke for about an hour and I felt that I barely touched the surface with my problems. I’m very thankful to Karen who was with me because I felt that if I couldn’t answer a question she would prod me. But it was a good start.

Before I got started, Jon created a circle of rocks and asked me to pick as many as I wanted. I picked five. I didn’t think there was a real systematic way of picking. I don’t even remember what they looked like. One of the stones I blew into my negative thoughts or doubt that it would work. Jon then asked me to lay down on the bed with my legs propped up on a pillow. He began the ceremony by asking (or maybe just praising) for help from the four directions (or winds). Karen was a big part of that. I don’t remember honestly what was said. Afterwards, he placed the remaining four stones around my body I can remember two or three for sure, which now that I have begun to do the research are the following chakras: #7 (at the very top of my head), #5 (at my throat), #3 (my stomach area), I can’t remember the last one!

So he started drumming and rattling and you know “all that stuff” but he did asked me to just tell him that I was thinking or feeling or what I was seeing. He began with the top of my head, turns out he was clearing my seventh chakra (I’m still very new to the terminology so excuse me if I am wrong). As I laid there I said one line, “Меня зовут Екатерина. Mоя фамилия…” and then it was gone. I choked a bit and then felt a release of warm liquid running out of my ear. Turns out there was never any liquid there. It was just in my head. Jon told me that this was part of my past life and I believe it. I believe that my soul might have died multiple times around the age of 30 which is why I have been having such a hard time. I also think this explains why for many years I always thought I would die before the age of 30. I was always looking for ways to end my life before even beginning. Anyways, Jon let me know that I might have been part of a nobility who was poisoned by someone I loved dearly. This might explain why I am so drawn to Europe, why I dream of walking barefoot across the cobblestone and why I can remember the touch or stones without having to touch them. This noblewoman who was wronged in a past life continued in her anger until Sunday. I’m no longer afraid of drinking. I’m not really afraid of my friends which feels great. I mean when it was over, I wanted to share with Crystal, Darlene, and Andrew. I honestly wanted a margarita. I also think that the noblewoman died in Paris but wasn’t from Paris. I believe this because on Monday, I was reminiscing for the first time of Paris. I walked around a store with a smile on my face thinking of the bitter cold but still being content with Andrew. I thought of Andrew and the time we were in Paris. And it made me happy.

After that cleansing, Jon moved onto my throat, the fifth chakra. On this “vision” I started to shake my knees, I was cold. My feet were really cold and achy. I couldn’t move my arms or my legs. I felt crucified but I didn’t see a Christian crucifixion but I didn’t have any other way to describe it. It was an inverted Y not a regular t. I was a man this time and I wasn’t naked like the crucifixion scene. I couldn’t speak other than I was really cold. I don’t know what it was about. We didn’t touch much on this vision.

The last vision took place when Jon was clearing my stomach area, the third chakra. I’m not sure. I was still staring at the ceiling. Did I mention that? I was staring at the ceiling most of the ritual. I stared intently at this weird bubble thing on the ceiling. Anyways, I felt like I was dying but not upset or scared about it. I accepted that I was going to die. I was a boy, maybe 10 or 11 but I was emaciated and I was “crippled.” I couldn’t lift my legs anymore and I was being cradled. There was a woman there but it wasn’t “my mother,” the boy’s mother. But it was a woman. She was sad. I could feel her sadness. I continued to look up and I saw two suns in a red-ish sky. It was sunset but there were two suns!!! I decided to turn my head to the right. And there was Jon cradling me. When did he put his arms under me? I have no recollection of that. I thought it was still working on my stomach area.

I don’t remember what happened to the last chakra. I have no recollection of it. I kept thinking about the other three things that I might have missed the last one or I wasn’t meant to see it. It was strange but it was wonderful. The destiny retrieval was simple, I stared into Jon and I let him know what I saw: three different faces, one looking at me, one looking to the left and one smiling at me. I saw a glow past him but couldn’t see anything else.  Unfortunately I can’t remember anything else.

I do know that a jaguar follows me around, protecting me. He keeps me warm. After the session, I feel that warmth that I never felt before. Remember I always felt empty and cold but after Sunday it started to change. Every morning since, I wake up at 5:30 and just run while watching the sunrise. When I run and I am tired, I feel I am being pushed to keep going. The jaguar is my nagual. I feel him when I am falling asleep. The first night, as I was falling asleep I felt the pressure of something on me but I wasn’t scared. I just felt warm, protected, and I smiled. I was able to sleep like never before.  After a few nights, I can still feel him near my toes. So I wiggle my toes at him, acknowledging this presence.

To be continued…